Intensive Course for Study Visa

Scuola Romit offers complete assistance to those who would like to obtain a Study Visa. Citizens not beloging to the UE that want to study in Italy should have a tourist Visa for a period of maximum 90 days. If they want to stay in the EU for more than 90 days, it is necessary to obtain a Study Visa. Usually a course of 20 hours/lessons per week is required.
Generally the documents required are:
– Valid passport
– Documents from the school: ernllment form, invitation letter, invoice of the payment, accommodation details.
– Insurance (to request in your country)
– Proof of financial coverage
– Return ticket

Scuola Romit advises visiting your closest Italian Embassy or Consulate to request further details regarding obtaining the Study Visa, before starting the enrolment process.
For the enrolment process and to receive the documents’ Study Visa, Scuola Romit requires the advanced payment of the 20% of the total amount. In cases where the Visa is refused and the school receives the refused letter before the beginning of the course, the student will be reimbursed the full amount less the enrolment fee (50 Euros).
The reimbursement will only be made when the student provides an official document from the Italian Embassy or Consulate, detailing the refusal of the Visa and specifying the reason for this.
However it is possible to postpone the beginning of the course.

Prices for longer courses (valid for the request of study Visa).


All roads
lead to Romit

Enroll in our
Italian courses.

  • Classes in presence and online!

    Scuola Romit re-opens for in-person courses in little groups or one-to-one. For those who cannot come to Rome, Scuola Romit continues with online lessons, in group or private. Promotions! Intensive course (in-person): 1-4 weeks: €120 per week 5-9 weeks: €110 per week Private lessons (in-person and online): 1 hour (60 minutes): €30 10 hours: €250 Enrolment fee €30 (including book and material) Study Italian with Romit:-)!