What are cookies
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time. Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline and delete them whenever they like. There are two types of cookies:
- session cookie: which is erased when the user closes the browser
- persistent cookie: which remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
- identify users
- remember users’ custom preferences
- help users complete tasks without having to re‑enter information when browsing from one page to another or when visiting the site later.
- Cookies can also be used for online behavioral target advertising and to show adverts relevant to something that the user searched for in the past.
Cookies used on this site
Third Party Cookies
We use providers like Facebook and Disqus which, to provide their services, can put cookies in your browser when you visit our website.
Internet Explorer HERE
Mozilla Firefox HERE
Apple Safari HERE
For more information about the Italian Privacy and Data Protection click here (Italian version).
Evening Courses 2017 – 10% off
Our Evening Courses are going to start again from the 17th of January 2017. They will be twice per week from 6pm to 7.30pm. If you enroll before the 11th of January you will get a 10% discount on the first 4 weeks of classes. If you are interested we will meet you on Wednesday 11 January at 5.30pm at school in order to take a level test and to enroll. For further information please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org