What are cookies
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time. Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline and delete them whenever they like. There are two types of cookies:
- session cookie: which is erased when the user closes the browser
- persistent cookie: which remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
- identify users
- remember users’ custom preferences
- help users complete tasks without having to re‑enter information when browsing from one page to another or when visiting the site later.
- Cookies can also be used for online behavioral target advertising and to show adverts relevant to something that the user searched for in the past.
Cookies used on this site
Third Party Cookies
We use providers like Facebook and Disqus which, to provide their services, can put cookies in your browser when you visit our website.
Internet Explorer HERE
Mozilla Firefox HERE
Apple Safari HERE
For more information about the Italian Privacy and Data Protection click here (Italian version).
New beginner evening course!
A new beginner evening course is starting in Scuola Romit! It is going to start on the 11th of April it and will be every Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm to 7:30pm. If you are interested, please write an email to email@example.com Join us!